SEWING PATTERN | Ruffle Crop Top
- Regular price
- €12,00 EUR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- €12,00 EUR
- Unit price
All patterns are available both for home print: A4 and US letter size and for copy shop print: A0 size.
All patterns come with easy to follow, step by step instructions so you can focus on your favourite part: sewing😊
All patterns include:
✔️ proposed types of fabric
✔️ fabric measurements
✔️ additional materials that you may need
So that you can easily organise your shopping list.
All patterns include seam allowance (1 cm / 3/8”) marked separately from the pattern.
📏ONE SIZE - Fits XS - 3XL.
To access your pattern files, you will need a reader program. We recommend using Adobe Reader, which you can download for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
You are advised to open your files on a PC/laptop instead of a mobile. This way you can use all features of Adobe Reader.
Pattern is made for woven fabrics. You need a steady fabric that can hold its weight. Light or medium. cotton, poplin, mikado, raw silk, linen.
- 230cm/2.5 yards fabric (based on the largest size).
✂️YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- Elastic 1 cm / 0.4" width. 100 - 115 cm / 39.3 - 45.2 inches that runs through the front and back.
- Elastic 1 cm / 0.4" width. 20-30 cm / 7.8 - 11.8 inches for each sleeve.
FOR THE ELASTIC BAND ALTERATION ONLY: elastic band 5-7 wide. 20 - 25 cm / 7.9 - 9.84 inches long.
FOR THE LACE UP ALTERATION ONLY: 250 cm / 98.4 inches cord.
Fabric requirement is calculated for 150cm/59" widht fabric.
Digital files. No physical pattern will be sent to you.
📥YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Sewing Pattern in A4 (27 pages)
- Sewing Pattern in US letter (25 pages)
- Sewing Pattern in A0 (2 pages)
- Instructions on how to cut your fabric
- Step by step illustrated Sewing Instructions
- Shopping List (Fabric estimates, suitable types of fabrics, and other materials needed)
- Instructions on how to print and assemble your pattern (for printing in A4 or US letter)
- Size Chart and Finished Garment Measurements
We sew and check every pattern before we make it available to download. Please note that different bodies experience different fittings of the same pattern. Everybody is unique, so will be the fitting of your pattern.
Cloud shape over sized crop top. A thin elastic runs round the top and holds it close to the body.
A. A wide back elastic holds the top in place and can hide a bra.
or B. Lace up through loops holds the top in place.
👁️HOW WOULD I WEAR IT (Elena proposes)
1. With a body chain, shorts and barefoot at a beach party.
2. With jeans and sneakers. Ultra & casual. A contrast that catches the eye.
3. With trousers and big black sunglasses. Like a diva.
🤳We will be happy to see your own creation. Please share your photos at social media using @ambitiousellepatterns
**As this is a digital product, we do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact us if you face any difficulty or have any inquiry.