SEWING PATTERN | Ruffle Maxi Dress
- Regular price
- €12,00 EUR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- €12,00 EUR
- Unit price
All patterns are available both for home print: A4 and US letter size and for copy shop print: A0 size.
All patterns come with easy to follow, step by step instructions so you can focus on your favourite part: sewing😊
All patterns include:
✔️ proposed types of fabric
✔️ fabric measurements
✔️ additional materials that you may need
So that you can easily organise your shopping list.
All patterns include seam allowance (1 cm / 3/8”) marked separately from the pattern.
XS - 3XL
EU 36 - 48
UK / AU 8-20
XS - 3XL (Check sizechart in photos for details).
Digital files. No physical pattern will be sent to you.
📥YOU WILL RECEIVE
- Sewing Pattern in A4 (45 pages), US letter (45 pages), A0 (1 page to be printed at copy shop)
- Booklet with fabric recommendations, print layout & instructions on how to assemble a pattern printed in A4
- Sewing Tutorial
How to Print PDF Patterns
We sew and check every pattern before we make it available to download. Please note that different bodies experience different fittings of the same pattern. Every body is unique, so will be the fitting of your pattern.
Sleeveless long dress. Upper part: Wrap body, regular fit. At waist starts the bottom part: romantic maxi ruffle skirt with detail.
If you want a big bold skirt, go for a fabric that can hold its weight. Cotton, Poplin, Mikado, Some satin textures are great choice.
If you want a free boho shape, go for a lighter fabric. Silk is a great choice, light weight cotton.
Also, allover printed fabric look awesome in this pattern.
For the transparency, go for organza, tulle (combined with steady fabrics in main body) or muslin (if you choose a light fabric for the main body).
-For this pattern up to 260cm/2.8 yards main fabric & 50cm/1/2yard organza (based on the largest size).
Fabric requirement is calculated for 150cm/59" widht fabric
-Zipper 30 cm
-Fusing material light
To access your pattern files, you will need a reader program. We recommend using Adobe Reader, which you can download for free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
You are advised to open your files on a PC/laptop instead of a mobile. This way you can use all features of Adobe Reader.
👁️HOW WOULD I WEAR IT (Elena proposes)
Oh, my! What's the occasion?
1. This pattern can be sewn into a romantic minimal wedding gown if its fits your style.
2. Also, it can be sewn in bridesmaid dresses, in a palette of colors.
3. Still at the wedding theme, you can wear this dress as a guest that will make it to the best dressed list. Skip the white fabrics , obviously.
4. As a dress. It looks great in monochrome with a transparent matching fabric.
5. As a bold statement dress. One all over fabric for the main body and another matching one for the line part at the bottom.
🤳We will be happy to see your own creation. Please share your photos at social media using @ambitiousellepatterns
**As this is a digital product, we do not accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Please contact us if you face any difficulty or have any inquiry.